The B2B marketing strategies are techniques and best practices that are used by digital marketing companies in India with products and services sold to other businesses. Having a well-defined strategy is very important in B2B marketing. There are several ways in which you can upgrade your B2B marketing strategy.
- Brand Storytelling to create personal connect: Story telling is a technique that is being used by many brands to create a strong and personal connections with their audiences. The aim is to tell your story so that your audiences can relate to you as human beings. One of the examples of brand story telling is of a company named WeddingWire. WeddingWire is an online market place that helps couples plan their weddings. They a published a blog in which they gave their readers an overview of how their company functions. The more you humanize a brand, the better.
- Content should be mobile friendly: For an effective marketing strategy, ensure that all your content and websites are mobile-friendly. There are certain tools like Google’s Mobile-Friendly test that will help you to check whether your page is mobile-friendly or not. You also need to ensure that your content is easily readable and the links are noticeable.
- Include customer testimonials & case studies: You can build credibility by sharing testimonials and case studies across social media for maximum returns. This strategy is easy to conduct and is very cost-efficient. You can ask your clients to give you feedback and later use those testimonials as your main marketing strategy.
- Create an employee advocacy program: You can design an employee advocacy program within your company and ask your employees to create a buzz on social media. You may even ask your employees to reshare your content on their social networks. Besides you can also inspire more employees to join the program. The employees can also find valuable information about your organization that they can directly share with their followers.
- Include live videos as a part of your B2B marketing strategy: Videos are great at communicating emotions and the audience finds them more relatable. There are about 82% of the people who prefer live videos more than reading blog posts and social media posts. So, include live videos as a part of your B2B marketing strategy. Live videos are watched more and they receive more comments than regular videos.
- Influencer marketing – Technique to upgrade B2B marketing strategy: This strategy is a great technique that helps in upgrading your B2B marketing strategy. The influencers are those people that can instill trust in the minds of your target customers. Many organizations have used this strategy to promote their marketing solutions.
- Email marketing: This is one of the best B2B strategies for any business. Many professionals prefer to use email when communicating about business. You can also include interactive letters that could include feedback requests, white paper downloads, surveys, contests and video downloads.
These are several ways that will not only help you reach your target audience but it will also help you to upgrade and improve your B2B marketing strategy.